Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls. These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe uses pitaya, or dragon fruit, for a delicious bowl that packs health benefits. You'll have to experience that answer first hand when making this Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl that's loaded with fiber, antioxidants, healthy fats, and protein (lots of options here!).
I loved the smoothie so much, I couldn't wait to make a smoothie bowl for breakfast the. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is a reminder to us that beauty is more than skin deep. Yet it doesn't mean you have to ignore the surface. You can have Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls
- You need of For the smoothie bowl:.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen dragon fruit (I used the brand creative gourmet).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- Prepare 1 of large banana.
- It’s of For the toppings:.
- Prepare of Use any desired toppings (go to top of page to see the topping I used).
This dragon fruit recipe is inspired by my daughter, Clare, because it's beautiful and sweet. It's also a bit unique, because dragonfruit is not a staple Simple. Wondering how to cut and how to eat the tropical super fruit Dragon Fruit Pitaya ? Check out this video for a Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe to take.
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls step by step
- Gather all ingredients..
- In a high speed blender, process the frozen blueberries, raspberries, dragon fruit, milk and banana..
- Continue processing until the mixture becomes smooth and a think consistency..
- Add more milk if needed. if the mixture is too runny then add some more frozen fruit..
- Pour into 2 medium sized bowls and top with the toppings of your choice..
Dragon fruit is also sometimes called dragonfruit or pitaya. You can usually find it year-round in the frozen section of grocery stores. They don't sell dragon fruit around here but I use blackcurrants in my smoothies and they give similar color. Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, chia seeds, and a dragon fruit smoothie pack. Find out how to make this thick The dragon fruit smoothie is pink, creamy and sweet but not too sweet.