Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad is deliciously creamy, surprisingly light, and not too sweet. This is a very easy fruit salad to make, with fruit cocktail and other tasty ingredients! This is our favorite Holiday and special occasion fruit salad recipe.
Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad comes together so simply with fresh tropical fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever! Every bite is absolutely bursting with island flavor, and you are going to go nuts over this recipe! The key to this delicious twist on fruit salad is the rich, creamy cheesecake filling made with cream cheese, cheesecake pudding mix, and coffee creamer (you can substitute heavy cream if you prefer). You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 (3.4 oz) of pkg cheesecake pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of french vanilla creamer.
- It’s 1 lb of strawberries quartered.
- You need 1 lb of grapes (whatever kind you like).
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 6-8 oz of blueberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 of apple sliced thinish.
The ingredients are whipped until they make a smooth filling and then it is poured over the fruit and everything is folded together. This Cheesecake Fruit Salad is the perfect combination of creamy, light, and fresh! Fresh berries tossed in a cream cheese pudding mixture—it's the perfect side, or crepe filling! Perfect as a filling or a side to any BBQ or summer gathering, this creamy salad is filled with fruit, and has become a go-to dish alongside our Fruit Dip and.
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad instructions
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth..
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well..
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in..
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve..
- Serve cold..
The most classic cheesecake salad is just plain old strawberry cheesecake salad. This cheesecake salad has a LOT more going on. Mangoes, pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and mandarin oranges all tossed in a creamy fruit salad sauce. The "cheesecake" part of cheesecake salad comes from the sauce consisting of, in this. Try this Weight Watchers Freestyle Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe.