Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup. Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. Stir in the spinach and let wilt, then serve immediately. HEALTHY ASPARAGUS SOUP RECIPE Today I will show you how to make green Asparagus and green pea soup.
This super-green, super-tasty springtime soup is made using a few simple ingredients that would very likely grow next to each other in a vegetable garden. Asparagus Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into soup. You can cook Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup
- Prepare 250 g of green on white asparagus.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg (only yolk).
Hands down, the easiest, quickest, most delicious asparagus soup. Just add a can of blended asparagus to a can of chicken broth, a little salt and pepper, and you have a wonderful accompaniment to any meal, or even as a main course since it is hard to put down! A little milk and butter are included. This tasty soup is one of our favorite ways to enjoy the delightful flavor of fresh spring asparagus.
Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup step by step
- Cut the hard parts off of the asparagus and start cooking it in lightly salted water, also add pinch of sugar. The water should be not too much.
- Mix the sour cream with the flour, and once the asparagus is tender, mix it to the soup..
- When the soup is ready, then carefully add the egg yolk (soup should be not too hot otherwise you end up with an omelette). Also add the heavy cream, and enjoy.
Prepare asparagus by holding bottom half of each spear with both hands and gently bending it until it snaps where it naturally breaks, separating tough fibrous end from tender part (see Prepping. Asparagus Soup- a delicious combination of flavors that dazzles the palate. Simple, easy, this soup is elegant enough for spring gatherings and special events, yet easy enough for weeknight meals. Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. Pot + Asparagus + Onion + Butter + Stock.