Summer Fruit Salad🍓. This really is a "Perfect" Summer Fruit Salad! It's bursting with a ton of virbrant colors and flavors! It's not only pretty to look at but it tastes wonderful and is good for you too. #Mazaykiduniya#healthyfruitsalad#withme How to make healthy fruit salad at home.
Summer Fruit Salad with Serrano Mint Syrup. Pull out the melon baller and get scooping. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. You can have Summer Fruit Salad🍓 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Fruit Salad🍓
- You need 1 Cups of Sliced Strawberries.
- It’s 1 Cup of Blackberries.
- It’s 1 Cup of Raspberries.
- You need 1 Cup of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sliced Kiwi.
- It’s 1 of Peeled Apple chopped.
- You need 1/8 Cup of White Caine Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare of 1 Mixing bowl.
Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later. Why I Love This Simple Summer Salad Recipe. Most fruit salads that you see online will have a "sauce" or dressing to toss everything in. But honestly, why mess with nature.
Summer Fruit Salad🍓 step by step
- Peel and chop apple into chunks of desired size and add to Mixing bowl..
- Slice strawberries and kiwi and add to bowl..
- Add Blueberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries to bowl..
- Add the juice of the 1/2 of lemon to the fruit mixture..
- Fold in 1/8th cup of sugar to the fruit mixture until well combined. Cover and set in fridge for 30min. (Lasts two-three days in fridge).
This fresh fruit salad is perfect on it's own. And when you toss all the ingredients together and get a variety of fruit in each. This fruit salad recipe features ripe summer peaches, strawberries, blueberries and basil. That, plus a dash of maple syrup, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar for contrast. This salad is a thousand times tastier than any fruit salad I encountered as a kid, and it's practically exploding with vitamins and.