Baked Fruit Pancakes. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Top buttermilk pancake batter with fruit and bake into a giant pancake on a baking sheet to make feeding a brunch crowd a lot easier. By Matt Wencl ; Baked Pancakes with Sausages.
Fruit pancakes happen to be some of our favorites. There's a great versatility in fruit pancakes, with flavor combos from sweet and tart to rich and creamy, there's something for everyone to love. Instead of fussing over a skillet, try this easy pancake recipe that cooks right in a sheet pan. You can have Baked Fruit Pancakes using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Fruit Pancakes
- You need of your favorite pancake mix.
- Prepare of pancake mix ingredients according to package (milk,eggs,oil,etc).
- It’s of fruit you like.
After you take your Oven-Baked Pancakes out of the oven, slice them into squares and top the fluffy pancakes with maple syrup, butter, and fresh fruit. Pancakes are the ultimate breakfast (and sometimes dinner) food, and fruit only makes them better. Explore our collection of fruit pancake recipes for an extra-special morning treat from My Food and Family. Fall in love with brunch all over again.
Baked Fruit Pancakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix pancake mix with other required ingredients according to package instructions. Use enough mix to make 10-12 pancakes..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and pour in the mix..
- Slice up your favorite fruit…I used fresh strawberries and frozen blueberries..
- Place fruit on top of pancake mix..
- Bake for 20 minutes; allow to cool for 5 minutes..
Or eat them for dinner, whichever. A super-easy pancake recipe made in the oven! Pancake batter is poured into a warm cast iron frying pan with butter and strawberries, before being baked to perfection. See footnotes for loads of tasty variations, including chocolate, apple and more. How to Make Baked Pancake and Fruit.