Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. If you prefer baked cinnamon chips, arrange the tortilla triangles in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet. The BEST fresh fruit salsa with homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips! So I've been slowly updating a few of my favorite recipes on this site and next up is this fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips.
Strawberry Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips. These baked cinnamon tortilla chips are MADE for fruit salsa, and it's a match made in heaven. I used large flour tortillas, but I can't wait to try them using whole wheat or other types of healthier tortillas. You can have Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- You need 1 pint of strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapples (I used canned).
- You need 1 cup of peaches (I used canned).
- You need 3 of kiwi's.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of fruit preserve.
- You need of optional) I hardly ever use this unless I'm using all fresh fruit. 6 flour tortillas (8-inch).
- Prepare 3-4 Tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s of cooking oil.
Refreshing, sweet fruit salsa with homemade crispy cinnamon tortilla chips. Such a delicious treat that's sure to be a crowd pleaser! To make the cinnamon tortilla chips, first stir together the cinnamon and sugar. Brush the flour tortillas with butter, then dust with homemade cinnamon sugar.
Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice up the strawberries, pineapples, peaches and kiwi..
- Place the fruit into a bowl and mix to combine. If using fruit preserve add it in now. Place into the refrigerator to chill. I place mine in the freezer to get it colder faster..
- Spray two baking sheets generously with cooking oil. Set aside..
- Stack tortillas on a plate and slice them into 8 slices. Place the tortilla slices on the baking sheets..
- Melt butter in a bowl In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar..
- Brush tortillas with butter and then sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. (be careful not to over bake. Tortillas will crisp up more as they cool.) Remove from oven and let cool..
- Notes- I used Grapes,pineapple, strawberries, mango and kiwi. And no fruit preservative. I put some sugar on them after I diced them all up, placed in the refrigerator why I made the chips..
This Fruit Salsa recipe is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips. Coat one side of each flour tortilla with melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle tortillas with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Healthy Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips is one of our favorite summertime appetizers! Of course I recommend making these homemade cinnamon tortilla chips and serving this fruit salsa recipe with said chips on a beautiful platter for all your friends and family to enjoy!