Fruit pizza!. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup. This fruit pizza starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like This fruit pizza is strangely popular with the guys in my family – like, all of them are obsessed? – and I don't.
These pretty fruit pizzas have been a hit every time I've served them. They start with pre-made cookie dough making them super simple! Fruit Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can cook Fruit pizza! using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit pizza!
- It’s of For the crust:.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 14 tablespoons of butter (1 3/4 sticks).
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs (large).
- You need of For the “sauce”:.
- Prepare 12 ounces of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 7 1/2 tablespoon of butter (softened).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need of Kiwis.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- You need of Cherries.
- You need of And any fruits you want.
This easy Fruit Pizza recipe is made with my favorite brown sugar cookie crust, it's spread with a dreamy cream cheese frosting, and finally topped with your favorite combination of fruit. This fruit pizza is super simple to make and always a hit! Looking to be a part of an insanely talented team and make some "dough" in the Fruit Pizza is an Italian restaurant headquartered in New York City. It was started by three guys.
Fruit pizza! step by step
- For the crust:.
- Beat the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Cool dough for 20 minutes.
- For the “sauce”:.
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- For assemble and bake:.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake pizza crust on an un greased cookie sheet for 17-20 minutes.
- Let the pizza crust cool then spread the “sauce” on top.
- Top with your fruits and vegetables and.
This easy fruit pizza recipe with sugar cookie crust is the perfect summer treat. How To Make an Easy Fruit Pizza with Sugar Cookie Crust. Fruit Pizza is a fantastic dessert that packs a ton of flavor. I am so excited to share two very different ways to enjoy it with a beautiful Rainbow Fruit Pizza and Honey Glazed Fruit Pizza. Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings.