Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. Because this simple dressing takes strawberries, raspberries, and mangoes to a whole new level.
The best way to cool down on a warm day is with a chilled fruit salad. Serve this one for breakfast, brunch or dessert. Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason. You can have Fruit Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- Prepare of Oatmeal.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Coconut.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Apple.
- Prepare of Banana.
- You need of Greek yogurt.
- It’s of Dried tart cherries.
- It’s of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. This winning combination of fruits drizzled with a lemon poppy seed dressing make up the best fruit salad you'll ever have.
Fruit Salad step by step
- Place the oatmeal, coconut oil, shredded coconut, honey, cinnamon, and salt on a baking sheet.
- Mix well and bake 10-15 minutes at 300°F..
- Mix together the apple, banana, and Greek yogurt.
- Toss dried cherries and chocolate chips into the granola when it comes out. Top the fruit and yogurt with the granola..
Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later. Get the recipe from The Cookie Rookie ». Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks.