Cheesy Fruit Fondue. Visit Our Website For Delectable Recipes, Now! Cheesy Fruit Fondue In our family, it's tradition to ring in the new year with a homemade cheese fondue! The asiago is my own edition to my father's original recipe, as it's my favorite cheese and compliments it wonderfully.
But this is an easy fix! Just reheat slowly and whisk in some extra milk and cheese. Easy Shrimp Dip – loaded with juicy shrimp! You can have Cheesy Fruit Fondue using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Fruit Fondue
- You need of The Fondue:.
- Prepare 1 of Jarlsberg Cheese Wedge.
- Prepare 3 of Fontina Cheese Wedge.
- It’s 2 of Greyure Cheese Wedge.
- You need of Shredded Asiago.
- You need 2 Cups of Apple Cider.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of For Dipping:.
- It’s of French Bread.
- Prepare of Red Grapes.
- Prepare of Apples.
- Prepare of Pears.
- Prepare of Bananas.
- You need of Kielbasa.
Cheesy Hamburger Dip – rich, creamy & cheesy; Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip – so simple to prepare! The motto "fondue isch guet und git e gueti luune" (translation: "fondue is good and creates a good mood") even has its own acronym: FIGUGEGL. If you've found that cheese fondue has put you into an exceptionally good mood, consider dipping your long fondue fork into even more cheesy recipes from Betty Crocker. Transfer to fondue pot or warming dish on low heat to keep warm.
Cheesy Fruit Fondue step by step
- Cube all the cheeses and place them in a large bowl. The jarlsberg is the hard base cheese and should be diced or shredded as it takes the longest of the three to fully melt. The greuyre and the fontina will melt the fastest so they can be cut slightly larger..
- Sprinkle corn starch over the bowl and mix it together until all the cheese is coated evenly..
- Set up a nonstick pan on medium heat with about half of the apple cider vinegar. Slowly add the cheese and the rest of the cider, then mix everything in until fully melted. If the mix is too liquidy, corn starch can be added to it; and if the consistency is too thick, more apple cider can be added to loosen it..
Serve with crackers and chunks of bread or crostini. We're keeping it retro and cheesy today. Pull out your skewers, because it's time for Cheese Fondue! This post covers how to make cheese fondue at home, from the kinds of cheese to use to what to dip in fondue. Spoiler: homemade cheese fondue is EASY.