Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. yogurt fruit granola diet. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. Make you yogurt parfait just the way you like it.
Fruit: Choose your favorite fruit like sliced apples, bananas, oranges, grapefruit, pineapple or even a honey dew melon. This Fruit Granola Yogurt Breakfast Bowl is a scrumptious, healthy breakfast recipe made with fresh fruit, homemade granola, and greek yogurt. It's a quick breakfast that can be made all year with seasonal fruit. You can have Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- You need 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- You need 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Fruit and yogurt parfait with granola is quick and easy to make. Today's parfait is made with one of my favourite fruits: pomegranate 🙂 When made right, parfaits make an excellent healthy choice for breakfast. Yogurt provides calcium and protein in addition other nutrients. Spoon half of the yogurt into a bowl or glass, then top with half of the fruit and granola, then repeat with the remaining yogurt, fruit, and granola.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight step by step
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Pour any accumulated juice from the fruit over the top. Eat This Tip Instead of one serving of one type of fruit and one type of nut, create your breakfast bowl with lots of different types of colorful fruit and nuts/seeds! Some of the BEST Granola & Yogurt Bowl additions are: Richly colored fruit, such as berries, oranges, cantaloupe, pomegranate, goji berries, kiwi, papaya, watermelon, and pineapple. Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses.