Cockney triple fruit pie. This triple berry pie always gets raving reviews! It holds together perfectly, every time. You just can't beat this easy and delicious homemade Triple Berry Pie!
I came up with this recipe to use up fruit in my freezer. The first time I made it, my family begged for seconds. If I continue making pies this good, maybe someday our two daughters will be striving to imitate mine! You can cook Cockney triple fruit pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cockney triple fruit pie
- Prepare of Angel food cake just buy the box from Safeway make three layers.
- It’s of Fresh fruit whatever is in season so it can be made year round.
- You need of I use a honey flavored yogurt you can use whatever flavor.
- You need of Almonds toasted.
Be the first to rate & review! Buy a pre-made pie shell to make this dessert come together even faster. I had so many requests for coconut custard pie, how could I leave it off the list? So today we have coconut custard pie with my own twist!
Cockney triple fruit pie step by step
- To save writing down every step to make angel food cake just go buy a box when you make it cook it so that you have three layers the same size cook them in separate pans.
- I toast my almonds in a frying pan you may wish to keep yours raw or even change to a different nut.
- Take your fruit if it's fresh cut it off into small pieces if it's frozen defrost it.
- Add fruit yogurt and almonds together in a bowl.
- Take a piece of angel food cake cover it with yogurt then put the mixture of berries yogurt and nuts on top repeat every layer on the top at extra nuts berries and yogurt to taste.
- You may wish to add different things based on availability or taste. Now I'm a fairly new to this deal chef got the recipe for mom first time I've tried to make it so the picture is terrible yours will probably look a lot better enjoy.
Triple Fruit Pie Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. PIE CRUST HINT: When making pie crust, instead of all which "cutting in of shortening, " use your potato masher. Your oven stays off for this easy two-step pie. The result is a cool kitchen and a pie that explodes with fresh fruit! Be the first to review this recipe.