Fruit Salad. Get Instant Access to Salad With Fruit Recipes. View the Original Recipes Available Online. Based on Thousands of User Reviews Browse Our Variety Of Easy Salad Recipes Online At Kraft® Only.
Chef John's Waldorf Salad "Simple and fresh! Get fruit salad recipes for a great addition to your meal or gathering. Taste of Home has lots of delicious fruit salad recipes including fresh fruit salads, summer fruit salads, and more fruit salad recipes. You can cook Fruit Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- It’s 1 (29 ounce) of can peaches.
- You need 1 (20 ounce) of can pineapple chunks.
- You need 1 (3 1/8 ounce) of box dry vanilla instant pudding mix.
- It’s 1 lb of strawberries, (quartered).
- You need 1 of banana, (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 pint of blueberries.
- It’s 1 bunch of grapes (any color).
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of sugar (optional).
Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. Because this simple dressing takes strawberries, raspberries, and mangoes to a whole new level. Sweet syrupy honey, fresh tart orange juice, and.
Fruit Salad instructions
- In a large bowl combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix. (Use the juices from the cans also).
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved..
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and the sugar..
- Refrigerate until chilled.
This refreshing summer fruit salad recipe has tons of your favorite fresh fruit and a secret ingredient – Vanilla Pudding Mix! The dry mix is sprinkled on top of the fruit and combines with the juices to create a delicious sauce the covers each bite. The fruit salad is absolutely bright and beautiful and it tasted so so good. This is a keeper for sure and I recommend it to all of you!!!!! This appealing fruit salad is a lovely addition to breakfast, lunch or even supper.