Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice. DiGiorno Four Cheese Crispy Pan Pizza is topped edge to edge with cheese that caramelizes & bakes into the thick crispy crust. Ingredients of Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice Prepare of For Pan Pizza. The wonderful refreshing flavour of melon in an ice cream to give you a delicious dessert which you can The type of melon I have used in this recipe is Cantaloupe (or Muskmelon).
This version suggest that the cantaloupe be scraped using a scraping tool. Melon Pan is a classic Japanese Kashi Pan, I'll show you how to make this delightful treat either by hand kneading or with a stand mixer. There are some Melon Pans that include chocolate chips, cocoa powder, or even matcha, and some bakeries put custard (cream) inside the bun. You can have Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice
- It’s of For Pan Pizza.
- Prepare 6 of White Loaf Bread.
- You need 4 slices of cooked ham, cut in small cubes.
- It’s 1 of Quickmelt cheese, grated about ¾ of the bar.
- Prepare 115 grams of Del Monte Sweet Style Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup (227 g) of pineapple tidbits.
- You need of For Creamy Melon Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Melon.
- You need 1 can (154 ml) of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It’s cube of Ice.
Pizza Hut's pan pizzas are particularly appealing to me as they have a crisp exterior and spongy interior. Melon Juice or Cantaloupe Juice; it is a type of Filipino refreshment where it is made out of shredded Melon, Water, Sugar, Milk and Ice. It is a popular street drink where you can see it everywhere usually served in small drinking plastic bags with straws sold alongside with buko juice and sago gulaman. Melon pan, also known as melon bread or melon bun, is simply a sweet bread.
Pan Pizza and Creamy Melon Juice step by step
- For Pan Pizza: Using a teaspoon, spoon pizza sauce over each bread equally and spread it..
- Equally distribute cubed hams and pieces of pineapple tidbits..
- Finish off with a final layer of grated cheese..
- On a non-stick pan, place your pizza, put cover and cook over extra low heat..
- When the cheese melted, your pizza is ready. Remove from heat. Serve hot..
- For Creamy Melon Juice: Slice the melon into half. Remove all the seeds..
- Using a melon scraper, scrape the melon and place in a large bowl. Set aside..
- In a large pitcher, combine water, sugar, and milk. Stir until the sugar is diluted. Add the shredded melon. Stir again..
- Put lots of ice. Serve. NOTE: If using milk you need to consume it immediately as it will turn bitter due to their proteolytic enzyme which breaks down the milk proteins.
It is not melon flavored (although you can find ones that are). Melon pan is quite similar to pineapple bun, pan dulce and conchas. They all share some sort of cookie crust topping. But more importantly, they're all delicious. Melon juice made of shredded cantaloupe and simple syrup is a refreshing drink you'll love year round.