Green Juice Berry Smoothie. Let Jamba come to you – wherever you are. Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls. ****It's Been A Minute!!!!! Guys I am back and better than ever!!!
This smoothie is also known as Berry Blastoff. If you're looking for a lower glycemic option, this smoothie is low in sugar and high in fiber, both of which are great for keeping blood sugar levels. This mixed berry smoothie is simply frozen berries, banana, vanilla Greek yogurt, liquid of your choice, and sweetener if you desire. You can have Green Juice Berry Smoothie using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Juice Berry Smoothie
- You need Handful of Bok Choy.
- It’s Handful of Swiss Chard.
- You need Handful of Kale.
- It’s Handful of Spinach.
- You need Handful of Raspberries.
- Prepare Handful of Strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas and Peels.
- Prepare Handful of Blueberries.
- You need 1 tsp. of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 16 ounces of OJ.
- It’s of Flax-Chia-Hemp Seeds.
- It’s 1 c. of Ice.
- It’s of Water, fill your Blender up with Filtered Water.
- You need of Love & Magic.
I buy bags of mixed frozen berries and always have a few in the freezer for when a smoothie craving strikes. I typically make these smoothies with apple juice as it. The Best Cranberry Juice Smoothie Recipes on Yummly Cranberry Blueberry Fruit Smoothie, Beet Juice Smoothie, Prune Juice Smoothie.
Green Juice Berry Smoothie step by step
- We add any frozen fruits first, ice, greens, seeds, OJ, cocnut oil, then fill it up with water..
- All blended perfectly in our Ninja Pro Blender!.
In my No Banana Berry Green Smoothie I use spinach, strawberries, raspberries, greek yogurt and orange juice. It really is one of my go-to smoothies, but like I said, I wanted Other than using almond milk in this chocolate berry green protein smoothie, I've been incorporating more almonds into my diet. I am obsessed with green smoothies. This Energizer Spinach Berry Smoothie combines so many superfoods. It is the ideal way to get my kids to eat a big dose of fruits and vegetables in one sitting.