Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat). If you love the smoothie bowls at Jamba Juice you are going to love this Chunky Strawberry Bowl Copy Cat recipe! I am in love with Jamba Juice. I swear I could eat there every day.
Great for a light breakfast or dessert on a balmy day. This strawberry smoothie tastes just like a Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild! To be perfectly honest, it was one of the only ones that appealed to me (besides the Peanut Butter Moo'd) because I'm really picky about fruit and I. You can have Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat)
- It’s 1/4 cup of Frozen Strawberries.
- You need 1 each of banana (Frozen banana works too).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vanilla Yogurt ( Greek Yogurt works).
- You need 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 10 each of Goji Berries.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cacao Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Quaker Oats (Oats are about 75% Gluten Free they are made in same area as non Gluten Free grains, however I did some research and they are ok to eat in very light moderation.).
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gluten Free Granola (For Topping).
I started searching for copycat recipes of my favorite smoothie at Jamba Juice, and the answer is clear. I adapted this recipe from Food.com and boy I am so happy I did because now I can make Jamba Juice Strawberry Wild anytime I want, without having. This video is just a quick DIY recipe for a similar tasting smoothie bowl to Jamba Juice's Chunky strawberry. I don't know the exact recipe or.
Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) step by step
- Combine all remaining ingredients in your blender (Ninja, Bullet, Smoothie maker). Blend until all ingredients have blended together. Please note this is a thick smoothy (spoon eating). However if you'd like a more liquidity texture add more almond milk until you achieve desired consistency..
- Pour in your favorite cup 🙂 sprinkle the gluten free granola on top, along with some slices of banana. Enjoy!!!.
Hey, hi, hello everyone and welcome back to Morgs' Menu! A few months ago I tried the chunky strawberry bowl at Jamba Juice. It was love at first bite. I knew I could easily make it at home and it has become one of my favorite breakfasts. Jamba Juice's version of this recipe includes strawberries, bananas and Greek yogurt, but if you don't have those ingredients or To make this DIY Chunky Strawberry Bowl even healthier, substitute almond or soy milk for regular milk and add low-sugar granola.