Cheesy sausage and kabab with orange juice. Sausage and Cheese Croissant with orange juice on a white background. Add cooked rice and cheeses and stir until well combined. Drizzle with olive oil, squeeze with lemon juice, and season with salt..
Oranges are citrus fruits that contain a variety of natural acids, particularly citric and ascorbic acids. Orange juice in a jar with oranges. Orange juice in glass cup and jug with orange slices. You can cook Cheesy sausage and kabab with orange juice using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy sausage and kabab with orange juice
- You need 3 of k&n kababs (for ease).
- Prepare 3 of k&n sausages (for ease).
- You need 1 of green pepper according to need.
- You need 1 of orange tang.
- You need 1 of cheese (chaddered).
- You need 1 of water.
- It’s 1 of suger two tablespoons.
You can also buy sour orange juice and achiote paste online. Or you can make a good Seville orange substitute by juicing an orange and two limes and mixing them. Oh, and you will notice that I use something called C-Bind. It's carrot fiber, and it helps a sausage.
Cheesy sausage and kabab with orange juice instructions
- Fry 3 pieces of sausages and 3 kababs.
- After cooked slice in equal pieces.
- You can slice green pepper equally in wanted quantity.
- Chadder the chadder cheese.
- Use a bowl and pour all ingredients in the bowl with cheese on top.
- Microwave it until the cheese melts.
- You can make an orange tang for exclusive taste.
- First pour two tablespoons suger one tablespoon orange tang powder and 1 tablespoon water. Mix well.
- Pour water and mix. Enjoy!.
Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and chop into bite-size pieces; set aside. Add cheese and cook until eggs are set. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and pepper; stir in orange juice until smooth.