Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits. You can also customize this eggless chocolate biscuit pudding any way you like. I like mine with a little brandy in it (which is how we always ate it as kids as This eggless chocolate biscuit pudding is not typically topped with anything, but personally, I always like to top it with some cashews and melted. I have made it with the chocolate and without.
White Chocolate and Frosted Cherry CheesecakeBest Recipes Australia. Here's another version of this classic Lankan dessert – with no eggs, no butter, and loads more chocolate. A wide variety of chocolate biscuit pudding options are available to you, such as flavor, color, and packaging. You can have Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- You need 300 ml of cherry juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 10 of chocolate biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of wheat starch.
The classic coconut and cherry combo layered between chocolate and chocolate biscuit, it takes Pour the chocolate topping over the cherry ripe layer, level out, then place in the fridge for Happy to help you troubleshoot Jennifer. Did you use the juice from the cherries and if so did you reduce it first? Arrange the biscuit in a dish. Apply the chocolate mixture on top of the.
Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits step by step
- Pour milk in a stewpot. Add granulated sugar and wheat starch and cook until pudding consistency..
- Take pudding into 4 bowl equally..
- Chop chocolate biscuits finely top of the pudding..
- Take another stewpot and use other ingredients to make cherry juice puding.
- Pour cherry juice pudding into the bowls while vanilla pudding is still hot. (if you dont want to mix pudding together you need to wait until pudding is cooled down.).
- I like to eat pudding while hot so i mix them together and eat..
Juice From Cherries (add I use these cherries. They're packed in a light syrup (contrary to the label's claim of "heavy syrup") and are not to be confused with cherries packed. Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. Chocolate biscuit pudding is made up of alternating layers of milk-dipped Marie biscuits and chocolate pudding or icing. Gooey chocolate Icing mixed with biscuits is a great pudding ideal for tempting your taste buds.