Steamed salmon, orange juice reduction, simple herbs sauce.. Bring the orange juice, soy sauce, chicken stock, and orange zest to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the sauce I used freshly squeezed oranges for the juice, half a lemon to augment the orange. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix cornstarch and orange juice.
Turkey With Orange Mint MarinadeHoneysuckle White. Grilled Eggplant with Garlic & Herbs. This orange salmon recipe makes a delicious, quick and easy weeknight meal perfect for family suppers or when entertaining! You can cook Steamed salmon, orange juice reduction, simple herbs sauce. using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed salmon, orange juice reduction, simple herbs sauce.
- You need of Dry store.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grape seeds oil.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 400 grams of bulgur wheat.
- You need 1/2 liter of Orange juice.
- You need of Cream store.
- You need 250 ml of liquid cream.
- Prepare 50 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s of Herbs.
- You need 50 grams of basil.
- You need 50 grams of taragon.
- It’s 50 grams of dill.
- It’s of Fish.
- You need 600 grams of Fresh salmon filet.
Oh my word, this Orange Salmon is simply scrumptious! I just whisked together my orange juice with honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and a little ground ginger. Steamed Salmon Sauce recipe: Try this Steamed Salmon Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Steamed salmon, orange juice reduction, simple herbs sauce. step by step
- Cut the salmon filet in four steak of nearly 150 grams each. Dispose into an oven dish with the grape seeds oil some salt and black pepper..
- Warm your oven in steam position at 100°C..
- For the preparation and cooking of the bulgur wheat you need to boil the double amount of water than the bulgur. Put on the burner a high pan with 0,8 L of salty water. Throw the bulgur inside when its boiling, reduce the fire and keep stiring until the bulgir has absorbed all the liquids, swith off the fire and cover the high pan..
- For the sauce part the job to do is very easy, First thing to do is to put the orange juice on the fire in a high pan and let is reduce of nearly half of its quantity, the flavor will concentrate and it will have an soft sour sensation which will match perfectly ith the salmon. Then add the cream, stir and seasoned at your conveniance..
- The simplest things to do is for now, blend all the herbs together with the olive oil. If you don't have a blender or a cutter you can cut everything finely with your kitchen knife and mix in a bowl with the olive oil..
- Cook the salmon during 12 minutes in the steam oven..
- Finalize the bulgur wheat with a forc and the unsalted butter.
- Get your plates ready: – Dress some bulgur in the middle of the plate – Put the salmon on the top of it – design your plate as your conveniance with the orange juice sauce and the herb sauce..
- Bon appétit !!.
Crispy Skinned Chicken Breast with Herb Sauce. Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over. Orange-Juice Reduction. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tokay-pinot Gris Wines from Wine Tips: A daily postcard with a few simple words of wine wisdom.