Carrot juice. Load Up On Whole Fruit In A Nutrient-Packed Meal That Doesn't Disappoint. Give Your Body The Nutrients It Deserves. Order A Smoothie Or Bowl Online From Jamba®.
Carrot juice is a delicious and nutritious drink rich in beta carotene, vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K, and minerals like calcium, phosphorous, and potassium. Making fresh carrot juice at home. Drinking carrot juice can deliver a wealth of benefits and a more concentrated burst of nutrients than eating carrots alone, which is why it is considered one of the best vegetable juices to maintain optimal health. You can have Carrot juice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot juice
- You need 10 of carrots peeled off.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of rock salt.
- Prepare 1/3 of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare leaves of Few mint.
- It’s leaves of Few basil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- You need of I cup orange juice.
Carrot juice is generally made from fresh raw carrots and is considered a healthy beverage all over the world. These vegetables are famed for their high-level contents of beta. Carrots and carrot juice benefit the immune system by helping to defend the body from free radical damage, harmful bacteria, viruses and inflammation. The antioxidants that are responsible for the immune-enhancing effects include: vitamin C, beta-carotene, lycopene , lutein, zeaxanthin and polyphenols.
Carrot juice instructions
- Blend and strain carrots.
- Make a smooth juice without any pulp.
- Add all the ingredients together.
- Mix well and enjoy yummy yum juice.
It is low in calories and sugar content and the essential vitamins and minerals present in it collectively work to prevent diabetes. It also increases bile secretion, which helps in burning fat thus aiding weight loss. Carrot juice recipe for kids & toddlers – Carrot juice can be made in a blender or juicer very easily at home. Carrot is one of the most versatile root vegetables which is used in so many ways in our day to day diet. No doubt juicing carrots is the best way to provide vital nutrients to our body.