Cornish Game Hens Stuffed with Lebanese Dressing. THIS ENTREE makes an ordinary day special. Whenever I cook Cornish hens for my husband and me, it stirs up warm memories of family times around the holiday dinner table. Attractive Cornish game hens are stuffed with a delicious wild rice mixture!
They can be fried, boiled, and grilled, but roasting is the most common way to Every person or two gets their very own bird stuffed with apple sausage stuffing. Split the hens in half through the breast with a sharp knife or poultry shears, and keep the stuffing intact. These Cornish game hens are just like the birds that the brothers grew up eating. You can cook Cornish Game Hens Stuffed with Lebanese Dressing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cornish Game Hens Stuffed with Lebanese Dressing
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- You need 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 4 of Cornish game hens.
Cornish Game Hens & Wild Rice-fig Stuffing, Barberry Rice (zereshk Polow), Vegetable Stuffing For Cornish Game Hens. Roasted Cornish Game Hens & Wild Rice-Fig StuffingSavor The Best. Grandma's Cornbread Dressing Stuffed Turkeycookingwithk.net. salt, cornbread, butter, eggs, white. See more ideas about Cornish hen recipe, Cornish game hen recipes, Game hen recipes.
Cornish Game Hens Stuffed with Lebanese Dressing instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Saute the yellow onion, chopped, in the butter. When tender, add the rice. Continue to saute until rice is barely brown..
- Add to rice mixture the water, cinnamon, allspice and salt. Simmer rice mixture until water is mostly absorbed..
- Stuff the four hens with this mixture. Bake at 325°F for about 60 minutes..
- After removing from oven, let sit for a few minutes, and then split the hens with a sharp knife into two symmetrical halves for serving..
My Tyson,Creole Cornish Hens with Rice Dressing is the perfect way to kick up your holiday menu. With kitchen twine, tie the legs together. Always follow safety guidelines with stuffing hens or any poultry. To reduce the chances that bacteria will grow in the stuffing, cook raw meat or shellfish before stuffing, and stuff. Remove and discard game hen necks and giblets; rinse and pat dry.