Instant Pot Deer Roast. Trying out a new way to cook deer roast. Check this video out and give it a try. Wasn't hard at all total cook.
It works for wild game too! For the first time I busted it out, and naturally, I had to try a venison roast. The only pressure cooking I've ever done in the past revolved around the natural pressure built up inside a Dutch oven. You can cook Instant Pot Deer Roast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Deer Roast
- You need 1.5 Lb of deer roast.
- You need 1/4 cup of grapeseed oil.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s of Desired seasonings for roast.
- You need 1 lb of package baby carrots.
- Prepare 5-8 of small russet potatoes diced.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
This Instant Pot Pot Roast is so tender it falls apart when you try to take it out. It has such great flavor, that you can even skip the searing if you want To the Instant Pot add broth, tomato paste, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce — if there are brown bits stuck to the bottom from the meat, give them a. But I couldn't find any recipes for what to do with the deer roast in our freezer. So I decided to wing it.
Instant Pot Deer Roast instructions
- Pour grapeseed oil in IP and set to sear on high.
- Cut meat and sear all sides for 2-3 min each.
- Add water to pan along with bullion cubes and other seasonings with meat.
- Cook at high pressure for 50 minutes with pulse release until pressure is gone.
- Remove lid after pressure is released and add more water If desired along with carrots, potatoes and butter.
- Cook at high pressure for 16 minutes.
The roast was frozen and into the Instant Pot it went. I diced up some baby carrots, potatoes, onion, and chopped garlic. Instant pot venison has become a staple in our household as a quick and easy way to prepare We are right in the middle of deer hunting season here. Like always, I am scrambling to use up the Today I am going to share how I use the Instant Pot to pressure cook venison steaks and roasts. Instant Pot Pot Roast: An easy dump and cook recipe in the pressure cooker, using chuck roast, arm roast, or any type of beef roast that you like!