Smoked Venison Spaghetti. Smoked venison sounds like it should be awful — if you're used to smoking pork. Smoked, pulled pork, gently cooked for many hours until it falls apart is one of the great things about being alive. Most people have recipes for venison spaghetti or lasagna, but when I started looking towards making ziti, I found That's where this smoked sausage and venison baked ziti recipe really found its legs.
This excellent venison jerky recipe is an easy way to turn your deer meat into something tasty and fun to eat. Venison gravy: cut bacon in small pieces and saute to render fat; stir in flour, add pan juices and broth gradually, stirring until smooth and thickened. Share: Rate this Recipe Turn the heat low and melt the cheese into the sauce. You can cook Smoked Venison Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Venison Spaghetti
- It’s 2 lbs of venison.
- You need 1 lbs of Italian sausage.
- It’s of Minced onion.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare of Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 2 lbs of mozzarella.
- You need of Grape Jelly.
Mix well, and turn over cooked spaghetti, served with grated Parmesan cheese. Give venison a Mexican twist with this flavourful dish. Mole is a Mexican chilli and chocolate sauce, pairing chocolate with venison may seem unusual but it really works so give it a go! View top rated Smoked venison bologna recipes with ratings and reviews.
Smoked Venison Spaghetti step by step
- Cook spaghetti noodles.
- Combine sausage and venison and brown. Add all seasonings to taste.
- Add pasta sauce and simmer then add two big spoon fulls of grape jelly.
- Once you bring everything to a simmer and mixed together pour into a big lasagna pan. And stir with noodles.
- Add all 2lbs of mozzarella to the top..
- Set pellet smoker to 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Put spaghetti in uncovered and cook until cheese is fully melted.
- Let sit and cool and enjoy. While cooking the spaghetti you can also throw some garlic bread right on the smoker too..
Mix liquid smoke and water; brush Mix thoroughly: venison and pork. Add: Liquid hickory smoke, black pepper. Smoke about three days in a. I had no choice but to lean to cook some years ago while my wife recuperated from surgery. Venison Stew Recipe photo by Taste of Home.