Venison BBQ. Healthy & Natural Venison Products in Steaks, Chops & More. Organically raised deer and elk shipped from our farm to your door. For dinner, try this pulled venison on hamburger buns as a twist on sloppy joes, served with coleslaw or your favorite bbq side dish, or in tacos.
Venison is very easy to overcook. This would depend on how thick your steaks and how hot your grill actually is but they would have to be awfully thick to not be like leather at that cooking time. Keep that in mind while cooking venison. You can have Venison BBQ using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Venison BBQ
- It’s 1 pound of venison stew meat.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic salt.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir the ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and yellow mustard into the onion and butter; allow mixture to warm completely. This is a great EASY meal that your whole family will love! Place venison, onion, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning in crock pot.
Venison BBQ instructions
- Marinate venison in BBQ sauce garlic salt and onion powder.
- Turn on slow cooker to low add water then add venison mixture and mix until Level.
- Top off with more barbecue sauce if desired.
- Cook 4 to 6 hours on low.
- Once done cooking scoop out meat Chop On cutting board.
- Add meat back to Sauce once it is chopped.
- Enjoy on buns.
Cook bacon and crumble or chop. This is a venison version of a pulled pork barbecue, made with a tomato soup based barbecue sauce. You will love these venison meatballs; baked in the oven, smothered with a delicious, homemade bbq sauce. Just form into balls, place in a pan, cover with sauce, and bake! Easy Thin-Pounded Venison Steaks Field and Stream.