Brad's bacon wrapped grilled venison tenderloin. Next I use thin sliced bacon to wrap the entire backstrap. Start at one end of the strap and roll the bacon around overlapping each pass. Continue doing this down the length of the backstap, Be sure to overlap each new slice to help the bacon stay in place; you can also insert tooth pics to hold if needed.
Make sure your baking pan has a rack in it, or something slotted so that you. When the coals are hot, place the venison bacon side down on the grill. Cook for two to three minutes, then turn once. You can cook Brad's bacon wrapped grilled venison tenderloin using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon wrapped grilled venison tenderloin
- It’s 1 of whole venison tenderloin, cut in half.
- You need 12 Oz of apple smoked maple bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbs of Mrs dash seasoning.
The bacon should be slightly crispy, and the internal temperature of the tenderloin should measure. Simple and delicious, this bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin is full of flavor and quick and easy to prepare. Grilled venison tenderloin medallions, wrapped with bacon and cooked to medium-rare, are the filet mignon of the woodsman. Venison tenderloins should not be confused with the deer's backstraps, or loins, which lay on top of the deer's back.
Brad's bacon wrapped grilled venison tenderloin step by step
- Trim tenderloin. Cut off any fat or silver skin..
- Rub with olive oil then seasonings. Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpicks..
- Place on a heated grill. All the way on low. Turn very often until internal temp reaches 135-140 for rare. That is how I prefer to serve it..
The tenderloins are two long, narrow muscles that are. Roll tenderloin over in mixture, completely covering it. A venison tenderloin recipe for grilled tenderloin, backstrap or loin, basted with barbecue sauce. Here's how to grill venison without overcooking the meat. Properly grilled venison tenderloin, or backstrap, is one of the great rewards of deer hunting, and it is one of the basic skills any deer hunter.