Teriyaki Sautee Alligator. Savory and versatile, Teriyaki Sauce has been becoming the mainstay seasoning outside of Japan. Learn how to make delicious and easy homemade teriyaki sauce in this recipe. It uses teriyaki, chili sauce, parsley, egg, alligator, mayonnaise, bread, hot sauce, mustard, steak sauce, worcestershire, cayenne, ground nutmeg, horseradish, garlic.
This Teriyaki Sauce is the sticky, sweet and savory sauce that's authentically Japanese and totally addictive. Use it for a variety of dishes including teriyaki shrimp, teriyaki chicken and more. So what is teriyaki sauce, and how should you use it? "Teriyaki" contains the nut of both ideas. "Teri" comes from "tare", a word meaning luster or glaze, and it describes the glossy sheen the sauce. You can have Teriyaki Sautee Alligator using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Sautee Alligator
- Prepare 3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chive greens.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Alligator.
A wide variety of teriyaki sauce options are available to you, such as product type. The Best Alligator Sauce Recipes on Yummly Louisiana Buttermilk Fried Alligator With Spicy Tomato Sauce, Cajun Grilled Alligator With Comeback Sauce, Fried Alligator Bites. Combine the horseradish, mayonnaise, chili sauce, teriyaki, steak sauce, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire and parsley in a.
Teriyaki Sautee Alligator instructions
- Mix onion powder, chives soy sauce, garlic and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves into the mixture..
- Pour mixture over meat in a suitable salable container and refrigerate/marinate for 48 hours..
- Add meat and marinade to a baking tray and cook a for 45 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven..
- Separate meat from sauce and slice.
- Fry medallions in an oiled pan, adding small amounts of sauce until edges of medallions are crisp. Remove from heat..
- Serve with remainder of sauce..
Soy sauce combines with Japanese sake and mirin wines, increasingly available in mainstream grocers. Teriyaki (kanji: 照り焼き) is a cooking technique used in Japanese cuisine in which foods are broiled or grilled with a glaze of soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. Glaze meats and more in teriyaki sauce for a sweet and savory flavor! Whole Alligator, Alligator sausage, Alligator pistolettes, Alligator tenderized fillets, Alligator boudin and more. Alligator is marinated in char siu sauce, then baked, smoked, and grilled to perfection.