Deep fried venison. Organically raised deer and elk shipped from our farm to your door. Place the venison slices into a shallow bowl and pour in the milk and hot sauce. Prepare the breading by dumping the bag into a large Tupperware container or bowl..
Great with fried potatoes and a salad. How to make fried venison backstrap. First off, you need to cut the backstrap in smaller pieces. You can have Deep fried venison using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep fried venison
- It’s 1 packages of venison steak.
- You need 1 packages of Louisiana seafood breading.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mccormic montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of season salt (I use black and gold cajun seasoning).
If you cut them too thick, you're going to be chewing like crazy and it won't be as tender once cooked. You fry it just like you do chicken. Top deep fried venison recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Cuts of Deer Meat Venison is very lean, that comes from deer.
Deep fried venison instructions
- Prepare the breading by dumping the bag into a large Tupperware container or bowl. Add the tablespoons of McCormics and season salt to the breading and mix by hand..
- Cut the venison steaks into bite sized cutlets and rinse..
- Bread the venison cutlets and drop them into the frying oil of your choice ( I used peanut oil). Let them fry until they float (3-5minutes) this will ensure they are thoroughly cooked..
- Spoon the cooked cutlets from the oil and lay them on a plate with paper towel to soak up any extra cooking oil. Serve and enjoy..
Deer are considered red meat like beef, it comes in various cuts and sizes, each one has a different taste, texture, and quality for cooking methods. Some of the common cuts you should know how to use or prepare your venison for cooking. Chuck: a cut from the lower neck/shoulder area, typically used for roasts or stews. It doesn't get any finer than Southern fried chicken. Whether it's a recipe Mama made growing up or one that was passed along by a friend, the best fried chicken recipes are those shared from one Southerner to another.