Venison baked spaghetti. USDA Elk, Whitetail, Fallow & Reds Value Priced Steaks,Roasts & Jerky Dive Into A Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe W/ Velveeta Mini Blocks! Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it begins to smoke. Made with only venison these meatballs hold together well.
A pasta bake made with venison. Cooked spaghetti is topped with a tomato-based sauce with venison and cheese, before being baked to perfection. I don't make baked pasta very often. You can cook Venison baked spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Venison baked spaghetti
- You need 8 oz of Angel Hair Pasta.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Venison.
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion.
- You need 1 of Small green pepper.
- It’s 24 oz of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Dry dill.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Dry marjoram.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 4 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Pasta doesn't last long enough in our house to get baked! This is cheesy, savory and delicious. I have made venison pasta bake all at once and served it right away. Venison Recipes Enjoy lean, delicious venison roasted, grilled, fried, stewed, or ground.
Venison baked spaghetti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it begins to smoke. Add venison and cook until well browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in onion and green pepper, continue cooking until softened, about 4 minutes. Add pasta sauce, season with garlic salt, dill, marjoram, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place drained pasta into prepared casserole dish and pour venison overtop. sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and browned, about 25 minutes..
Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin "Oh my goodness—it's delicious! The garlic cream sauce takes it to a whole new level, and it looks so very elegant on a. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it begins to smoke. Add pasta sauce, season with garlic salt, dill, marjoram, and Italian seasoning. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the venison, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary.