Deer Loin in Jalapeno Jelly Sauce. The Best Sauce For Venison Tenderloin Recipes on Yummly Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce, Apple And Spice Cranberry Sauce, Dilled Horseradish Sauce Chop garlic, and onion Brown steaks on both sides, and then add garlic and onion to the skillet Stir fry until onions are soft, and garlic is lightly browned Add soy sauce and pepper flakes. finish frying, and serve Salt and pepper venison steaks. Add steaks to pan when whisk of smoke comes off oil.
Seared onions and wild mushrooms, a little garlic, wine, stock, the mushroom soaking water, and only then the blueberries. Combine garlic salt, chili powder, pepper, cumin and oregano. Rub over both sides of steaks. You can have Deer Loin in Jalapeno Jelly Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deer Loin in Jalapeno Jelly Sauce
- You need 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 of Deer Loin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Jalapeno Jelly.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
Heat oil in a heavy large skillet over med. high heat. Mix brown sugar and soy sauce together in a bowl. Put the tenderloin on a cooking tray and poor mixture over it. Roll it around completely covering it.
Deer Loin in Jalapeno Jelly Sauce step by step
- Marinade loin in mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and wine for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove from mixture, saute in butter and oil until done, remove from pan.
- Add chicken broth to pan and reduce by half.
- Add jelly and reduce to sauce texture.
- Pour sauce over meat and serve.
Char-Grilled Venison Tenderloin with Smoky Chipotle Rub and Three-Herb Chimichurri. Giving your game meat a subtle smokiness and pairing it with a bright, herbaceous sauce is a sure-fire way to impress your fellow deer hunters hunting for venison who have sliced, diced and served up venison in every way imaginable. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Season the venison all over, then fry over a medium to high heat until browned all over. Turn down the heat to medium and cook the fillet, turning occasionally, for.