Asparagus pork roll. Asparagus Rolls with Pork is a very quick and simple dish, perfect as a starter as well as a side. They are flavoured in not-so-sweet teriyaki sauce to give a Japanese touch to the dish. Place two pieces of asparagus on each piece of pork and roll up from the narrow side of the pork.
Fry pork roll in oil used to fry garlic until cooked. Heat seasoning and pour onto pork roll. I rolled asparagus into this thin sliced beef that we use for "Shabu Shabu". You can cook Asparagus pork roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus pork roll
- You need 100 gram of pork.
- It’s 3 of asparagus.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Soy sause.
- Prepare of White wine or sake.
If you don't have an access to Japanese supermarket to get Thinly sliced beef or pork will work for this recipe. Lunch Next Day Roll refreshing and tasty asparagus in pork loin. Many recipes use pork belly or beef, but by using lightly savory pork loin containing low fat, you can fully enjoy the original taste of the asparagus. Our Asparagus Rolls are delicious, easy to make and will please a crowd.
Asparagus pork roll instructions
- Peel the skin of the asparagus with a peeler, and then cut it into 3..
- Roll the pork around the asparagus very tightly. If one roll is not enough, roll two. Need to use super thin pork..
- Fry the pork roll with medium heat. No oil needed..
- Put on the lid and wait until the pork roll surface gets slightly burned. Then flip over the roll..
- Add salt, pepper and white wine (or sake). Take off the lid and fry with strong heat. Add a bit of soy sauce in the end..
Try our Healthy Living Asparagus Rolls as an appetizer next time you entertain. Beef and asparagus rolls are known as, aspara nikumaki, in Japanese. Aspara means asparagus; niku means beef and maki means roll or wrap. In this dish, thinly sliced beef is marinated in a sweet. Pork Wrapped Asparagus with Bacon Infused Spaghetti Squash.