Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin. Stuffed Venison Backstrap recipe stuffed with a mushroom and bacon mixture, wrapped in bacon and smoked on the Traeger Grill. The Backstrap is the loin of the animal; it's the tender meat sitting right along the backbone on each side. For this recipe I make a slit down the length of the backstrap.
This bacon-wrapped pork loin seems fancy-ish, but is actually quite quick and easy. Bacon Wrapped Venison with Mushroom Cream SauceRecipesPlus. Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Venison Backstrap with Balsamic Cherries and FarroThat Susan Williams. You can have Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin
- You need 1 of whole venison loin.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 lb of Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage, browned.
- Prepare 8 slice of of bacon.
Stuffed Venison BackstrapHow to BBQ RIght. venison, rub, flat leaf parsley, small yellow onion, crumbled bacon and. Try this stuffed venison backstrap recipe after coming home from the hunt. Fresh venison, cream cheese, bacon, and more. Bacon Wrapped Armadillo Eggs are like a jalapeno popper meatball mashup.
Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin instructions
- butterfly loin and open up on a lg cutting board.
- cover with plastic wrap and pound flat to about 1/2 " thick.
- sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
- spread cream cheese, browned sausage, onion and mozzarella on meat.
- roll up meat like a pinwheel. wrap loin with bacon..
- place in a baking dish and bake at 400 for 35-40 min. until internal temp is 145.
- remove from oven and tent with foil for 10 Min..
- slice and serve yumm.
Filling enough to be a main dish, but portable enough to make as appetizers. The Backstrap is the loin of the animal; it's the tender meat sitting right along the backbone on each side. Venison loin is a great cut of meat. This recipe for grill cooked stuffed venison backstrap is a fantastic way to serve it to your guests and family. The filling includes a mix of vegetables that are completely cooked before being wrapped with the butterflied loin.