Alligator Jambalaya. John Besh: New Orleans' Best Jambalaya View top rated Alligator jambalaya recipes with ratings and reviews. Alligator Jambalaya, Alligator Jambalaya, Sausage And Chicken Jambalaya, etc.
For a wild game alternative, alligator makes a nice substitution for chicken. Alligator meat is extremely versatile and can be used as a substitute for chicken, pork, veal or fish in any recipe. It's available fresh or frozen and can also be ground to make sausage. You can cook Alligator Jambalaya using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alligator Jambalaya
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
- You need 2 lb of Alligator! If you don't or can't get alligator use chicken and pork.
- Prepare 1 lb of Andouille or beef sausage.
- You need 3 cup of Rice.
- It’s 5 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper red or green or 1/2 each is what I use.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kitchen bouquet.
Jambalaya (/ˌdʒæmbəˈlaɪ.ə/ JAM-bə-LY-ə, /ˌdʒʌm-/ JUM-) is a popular dish of West African, French (especially Provençal cuisine), Spanish and Native American influence, consisting mainly of meat and vegetables mixed with rice. Stuffed with Andouille Sausage and Crawfish Jambalaya. Jambalaya Brass Band adlı sanatçının What Your Lookin' At albümünden Alligator Ball parçasını dinle, sanat çalışmalarını, şarkı sözlerini ve benzer sanatçıları gör. We had the Alligator Bites for our appetizer, and my teenage son had the Shrimp Creole and I had their special, which was a Jambalaya pasta with chicken, shrimp and sausage. ⬇ Download jambalaya – stock images and vectors in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images.
Alligator Jambalaya instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix all ingredients together in a Dutch oven and bake covered for about two hours.
- After first 45 minutes stir you may need to add another 1/2 cup of water.
- Continue baking till rice is fully cooked. If rice is too mushy for your taste bake for 10-15 minutes uncovered.
Spicy jambalaya with chicken and andouille sausage. This is an excellent Jambalaya recipe. I followed it to a tee, except a I added more spice than I should have. Jambalaya is a special kind of comfort food. Unlike many cold-weather classics that sometimes fall flat, this easy and delicious Jambalaya recipe practically bursts from the.