Tricia's crock pot venison. Tricia's crock pot venison hope everyone enjoys this. it would b great with noodles, rice or potatoes. tricia. Tricia's crock pot venison. hope everyone enjoys this. it would b great with noodles, rice or potatoes. Had Deer in the freezer, instead.
Recipe by: tricia The Best Crock-Pot Venison Pot Roast Recipe of All Time. Your new favorite venison pot roast recipe is not only delicious, but it's simple and takes little time. I love to cook but with my busy schedule, sometimes it's just easier to go out and grab a meal from the local restaurant. You can cook Tricia's crock pot venison using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tricia's crock pot venison
- You need of meal.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of venison.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of beef consume.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 each of bay leaf.
- You need of spices.
- Prepare 1 each of salt, pepper, basil, all spice, dried chives, onion powder, garlic powder. and what ever other favorite spice u like.
This is a great way to cook down a savory venison roast so it becomes melt-in-your-mouth tender. All you need is a can of mushroom soup and a few spices and seasonings. Or, if you're feeling ambitious, you can make your own one-pot cream of mushroom soup before you whip up this venison stew. Jenny's Crock Pot Venison Stew This easy venison stew can be cooked in the slow cooker or oven.
Tricia's crock pot venison step by step
- throw everything together in the crock pot, cook on high for an hour, then turn to low and cook another 4 to 5 hours depending on how thick your venison is. You could also add fresh onion, mushrooms and garlic to the pot if you would like to at the start of cooking..
Long, slow cooking is the key to the tender venison. Crock Pot Swiss Venison Steaks Venison steaks are used to make these crockpot Swiss steaks. The steaks are tenderized and cooked with onion soup mix and condensed soup. In a large measuring cup, gradually mix hot water or coffee with cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Sprinkle with Lipton Onion Soup mix and steak seasoning.