Venison stroganoff. Venison Stroganoff. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Stroganoff has traditionally been made with quality meat, sliced thin. With venison, thinly sliced pieces of backstrap mixed with mushrooms, shallots, dill and sour cream are the ticket.
Melt butter in a large skillet. This is one of my favorite deer recipes. This video takes you through the whole process. You can cook Venison stroganoff using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Venison stroganoff
- It’s 7 oz of White rice.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of Venison loin.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 10 oz of Mushroom.
- You need 1 of Parsley.
- You need 1 of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Brandy.
- You need 1 of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
Venison Stroganoff is easy to make and will be your favorite meals. This venison stroganoff recipe checks all those boxes, not to mention being a tasty dish your Start by cutting venison steaks into cubes. Then in a pie plate, mix together flour, salt, and black pepper. Got a freezer full of venison?
Venison stroganoff instructions
- Cook rice, cover with foil allow to steam.
- Cook onion, garlic in olive oil. Set aside..
- Season meat with salt, pepper, paprika. On high heat cook mushrooms a few minutes, add meat. Cook for a few more minutes. Add parsley stalks, cooked onion and garlic. Toss and add butter and brandy..
- Light brandy, look like a bad-ass. Stir in lemon zest and sour cream. Season to taste..
- Top with parsley and chopped cucumber plus parsley leaves..
This creamy, earthy stroganoff skillet transforms lean ground venison into a delicious and unexpected dinner in about. Venison Stroganoff – Cook'n with Mrs. Wild Mushroom and Venison Stroganoff. by edibleaustin. Find the recipe for Venison Stroganoff and other recipes at SportsmansGuide.com's Guide Outdoors. Homemade venison meatballs are paired with a homemade mushroom stroganoff sauce with egg noodles for a wildly tasty dish.