Venison -n- Vegetables. Mild & Tender Domestic Gourmet Venison for Sale. Healthy & Natural Venison Products in Steaks, Chops & More. Drain and discard marinade from meat.
This is such a simple recipe that is actually easier to demonstrate than describe in words. It is a delicious dish that will be cooking regularly! What you need: A large frying pan for the vegetables; Cooking tongs to turn the vegetables As one of Scotland's very best chefs, Tom Kitchin knows a thing or two about putting together a great venison dish. You can cook Venison -n- Vegetables using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Venison -n- Vegetables
- You need of To soak venison.
- You need 1 cup of White vinegar.
- Prepare of Soup/Stew.
- It’s 3 lb of Venison.
- It’s 1 lb of Potatoes pealed and quartered.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet peas.
- It’s 1 can of baby green Lima's.
- It’s 1 can of White corn.
- It’s 1 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 5 cup of water … give or take.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of meat tenderizer.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Here he takes the ultimate prime cut – the loin – and pairs it with classic accompaniments like beetroot, celeriac purée, Scottish girolles, root vegetables, blackberries and a simple red wine jus. Venison should sizzle when it hits the work. Venison Pot Roast with Vegetables "This hearty dish has tender meat and wonderful seasonings," relates Debbie Phillips of Pittsburg, Texas. "Game is plentiful around our home, and my family could eat this satisfying meal weekly." Venison Pot Roast with Vegetables Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Heat oil in a stock pot or Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Venison -n- Vegetables step by step
- this step is not required… only loosely suggested… in case you want to remove blood from the meat and/or wild taste.
- overnight soak the venison in deep bowl of water with vinegar.
- wash venison and cut into chunks.
- places venison in stock pot and cover with water.
- add seasoning…. and cook on medium for about an hour.
- add all other ingredients and simmer for hours on end.
- when the meat is tender and the potatoes too… it's done enjoy.
Brown the venison in the hot oil. For this recipe, I chose to use venison and a few vegetables from our garden. Making your dog's food and treats allow you to have total control over the ingredients that are used. Venison Vegetable Soup very low in calories and saturated fat. It is high in potassium and dietary fiber and very high in vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron.