venison tenderloin stirfry over noodles. Venison Tenderloins Recipe photo by Taste of Home. How to make venison stir fry at home. This recipe uses venison with peppers and cilantro.
Then ladle over a bed of rice. Cooking the venison over medium-high heat locked in the moisture and seasonings. I am not kidding when I say this Pan Fried Venison tasted like a prime cut of beef. You can have venison tenderloin stirfry over noodles using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of venison tenderloin stirfry over noodles
- Prepare 1 lb of venison tenderloin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of favorite marinade.
- It’s 1 box of egg noodles.
- You need 1 dash of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of broccoli.
- It’s 1 packages of carrots.
- Prepare 1 packages of snow peas.
- Prepare 1 large of green and red pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
Venison tenderloin, or deer tenderloin, makes an elegant main dish. The tenderloin, or backstrap, is the premium cut and yields a rich, delicious recipe. I grew up going hunting and fishing with my Daddy. From pond fishing in the afternoons to spending all day on the.
venison tenderloin stirfry over noodles step by step
- cut tenderloin(night before) into bite sized pieces and add marinade, garlic salt, onion powder and other optional seasonings in bowl.
- marinade meat and seasonings overnight.
- cook marinated venison in oil over high heat til cooked through, remove.
- add all vegetables in pan and cook til soft.
- add venison to vegetables and simmer on low for 10-15minutes.
- cook noodles as directed.
- when both are cooked through, arrange noodles on plate and top with stirfry.
Venison tenderloin: it's what's for dinner. While many hunters enjoy processing their meat into jerky, we immediately turn to the tenderloin (one of the most tender cuts of meat) to celebrate a successful hunt (and holidays, too, I guess). Combine the red wine, cider vinegar, onion, garlic, bay leaves. A venison tenderloin recipe for grilled tenderloin, backstrap or loin, basted with barbecue sauce. Properly grilled venison tenderloin, or backstrap, is one of the great rewards of deer hunting, and it is one of the basic skills any deer hunter needs to Grill over high heat, but with the grill cover open.