Bourbon Venison Meatloaf. Venison & Bacon Meatloaf: In most dishes we prefer lean ground venison, but there are a few things that really need some fat.burgers & meatloaf are two examples. The added fat helps the dish to. I caught my fiance eating this meat loaf cold, right out of the fridge!
Be the first to review this recipe. A very good meatloaf, made with ground venison, lean ground beef, eggs, onion, green bell peppers, rolled oats, tomato juice, prepared. Pepper Jack Stuffed Burgers with Bourbon Caramelized OnionsThe Cooking Bride. You can cook Bourbon Venison Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bourbon Venison Meatloaf
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground venison.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sweet Baby Ray's Kickin' Bourbon BBQ sauce.
Venison With Bourbon And Chutney Sauce. Serve the venison with a swathing of the bourbon sauce. Demi-glace is a rich, brown sauce traditionally. Oven-Baked Venison Meatloaf — Deer meat makes a non-gamey meatloaf in this recipe that's ideal to serve to your family during hunting season.
Bourbon Venison Meatloaf step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. I use my hands so I can feel any lumps..
- Form the meatloaf into the shape you choose. Drizzle some of the BBQ sauce over the top..
- Heat the oven to 350° & bake for 1 1/2 hrs..
- When done allow to rest for 10 minutes. Then slice & enjoy!.
Ground venison recipes, such as deer burger, venison meatballs, chili, lasagna and other ground This is my catch-all category for ground venison recipes, that "deer burger" you processor gives you. Rev up boring meatloaf by adding bacon, bacon wrapped meatloaf will have the kids begging for this quick and easy dinner recipe weekly. Traeger smoked meatloaf has layers of flavor. Rinse the venison, pat dry, coarsely dice and place in a large bowl. Try venision meat for a leaner comfort-food favorite.