20 minutes Soda Pop Chilli Garlic Buttered Shrimp. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! This lemon garlic butter shrimp is one of those recipes, my friends. Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make.
Spicy, garlicky, gingery shrimp, pan-seared and tossed with butter, coconut milk, and sweet honey. Shrimp Scampi With Garlic And Butter Recipes. Lemon Garlic ShrimpJodies Kitchen. parsley, garlic, lemon soda, shrimp, butter, salt, pepper. You can cook 20 minutes Soda Pop Chilli Garlic Buttered Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 20 minutes Soda Pop Chilli Garlic Buttered Shrimp
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sprite Soda.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need of Dried red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- You need 4 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 of kilo Shrimp.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
It's simplified and cooked all in one pan and goes great with a side of rice or naan! Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe or Shrimp Dampa is so easy and quick to prepare but tastes so good that many restaurants include this on their regular The traditional way of preparing this Butter, Garlic Shrimp is by marinating the shrimp into Lemon or Orange Soda then stir fry it using butter with lots. A quick and easy flavourful dinner in minutes! Grilled garlic butter shrimp kebabs threaded on skewers.
20 minutes Soda Pop Chilli Garlic Buttered Shrimp step by step
- Melt the 2 sticks of butter in skillet over medium fire. Add the shrimp, pepper oysters sauce. Cook the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes or until both sides turned pink..
- Remove the shrimp and set it aside once cooked. Then on the same pan, add the garlic and chilli stir and then add the 1/2 cup of Sprite Soda pop. Boil and let it simmer for about 2 minutes to reduce the sauce..
- Add the remaining butter, melt and then add the shrimp. Stir for 1-2 minutes gently then serve hot!.
These garlic butter shrimp kebabs are exactly what you need to please your crowd. Just coat and marinate the garlic butter mixture on the shrimp, thread them on skewers or bamboo sticks. This version of butter garlic shrimps has an extra oommph in flavours, all thanks to the addition of fish sauce! Don't be surprised if you thought you tasted something similar like this during your trip in Vietnam! These easy shrimp kabobs are bursting with flavor and use just a handful of ingredients that you'll most likely have on hand.