Spiced Apple Ale Martini. Tavern Restaurant Group's Vanessa Williams shares her recipe for a Spiced Rum Apple Martini. Watch the video for a tutorial to make this tasty fall cocktail! This Spiced Apple Martini is made with siggi's creamy Icelandic style skyr strained yogurt for a protein packed Thanksgiving, Christmas or holiday party cocktail.
Every Thursday on the Good Food Blog we share a recipe from our archives. From brilliant green sour apple martinis to elegant appletinis with vodka and calvados, there's a fun and easy cocktail recipe for every apple lover. The apple martini (or appletini) is a sweet, delicious cocktail that's fun to mix up and share with friends. You can cook Spiced Apple Ale Martini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Apple Ale Martini
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of spiced rum.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of apple cider.
- You need 2 3/4 oz of apple ale.
- Prepare 1 of sugar-cinnamon mix.
- It’s 1 of apple slice.
Pour the crumbs into a second shallow bowl. Dip the rim of each martini glass into the cinnamon syrup. Dip the moistened rims into the cookie crumbs several times to coat. For Martini: Put all ingredients in shaker, add ice and shake.
Spiced Apple Ale Martini step by step
- Cut a sliver in the apple slice and run around the edge of the glass..
- Place some granulated sugar and cinnamon in a dish and dip the rim of your glass in the mixture..
- Pour rum and cider in mixer with ice..
- Shake and pour in glass..
- Top mixture with apple ale..
- Place apple slice on the glass and serve cold..
Strain through Hawthorn shaker into chilled coupe glass garnished with apple. A caramel apple martini is a relative to the apple martini, popularly known as the Appletini – an assortment of libations combining the sweet and tart. Variations of the caramel apple martini are as diverse as the Appletini, which over time evolved into a group of elegant cocktails embodying a. Tim H. is drinking a Spiced Apple Ale by Beale's. Ah, another of my fav, that is, a tasty treat in a caramel apple, but SPIKE IT, and you get a comforting SPICED APPLE MARTINI.