Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes. Find Deals on Garlic Potatoes in Groceries on Amazon. Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes make a great side dish with burgers, sandwiches, grilled steaks, chicken and more! They are an easy side dish to throw together and can hang out in the oven waiting for you to return with the finished grilled food.
I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top. My favorite combo is salt, pepper, oregano, paprika, and garlic powder, but you can tweak the seasonings to suit your taste. In most other recipes, I prefer using fresh garlic; however I use garlic powder here, because fresh garlic will burn by the time the potatoes are cooked. You can cook Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes
- Prepare of Little potatoes 2-3 lbs (enough to cover tray).
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt & pepper to taste (don’t skimp on salt- potatoes need a lot of salt).
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s Touch of adobo seasoning (has salt in it).
Crispy Roasted Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes, a delicious side dish that is super easy to make, and with minimal prep. Golden brown fluffy baby potatoes with an epic parmesan and garlic crust, this is the best side for any roast, be it a Sunday Roast, the Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey, or any other celebration. This is the "sandy" parmesan I use for this recipe. It's made with real parmesan, grated finely, and it's sold in the refrigerator section.
Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes instructions
- Preheat over to 425 °. Cover potion oil and seasoning. Mix around and add Parmesan and a little more salt after mixing around.
- Cook potatoes for 45-50 min. Shake tray around mid way to get everything crispy.
HOW TO SERVE THESE PARMESAN POTATOES. The obvious way to serve these are as a side dish. Garlic Parmesan roasted potatoes very good. I used the recipe and put yellow squash, zucchini, sweet onions cooked same degrees and same time also yummy Blot the cut-side of potatoes with a paper towel to remove any moisture. Sprinkle potatoes with Parmesan cheese mixture; toss to coat.