Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Mix Dijon mustard, honey, black pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl. Arrange pork chops in prepared baking dish and pour mustard mixture over pork.
Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops step by step. Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl/container large enough to hold it and pork chops. Optional: set aside some of marinade to put on chops when serving!. You can have Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops
- Prepare 8 of thin cut pork chops.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 2 TBS of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 TBS of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 TBS of stone ground mustard.
- Prepare 3 TBS of honey.
- It’s 1 half of fresh juiced orange.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Dried sweet basil leaves.
- It’s 1 TBS of soy sauce.
See more ideas about Juicing lemons, Honey garlic pork chops, Baked dishes. Combine remaining ingredients; add to pan. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place seared pork chops in baking dish and cover with the honey-mustard sauce.
Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl/container large enough to hold it and pork chops. Optional: set aside some of marinade to put on chops when serving!.
- Add pork chops to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24hrs..
- Pull pork chops out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill/pan fry/bake until cooked through..
- Optional: serve with set aside marinade. Do not use with marinade pork was in unless you heat it to about 160*!.
Roasted Beet and Kale Salad ReneePaj. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. Balance things out with this healthy, kale salad."This is an incredibly tasty salad that is packed full of. Pork tenderloin can get a bad rap as the dry, lean, tough alternative to chicken breasts. With a simple Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade, this humble cut of meat is elevated to Super Star status!