Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche. Cook sausage, breaking up as it browns. Add asparagus and continue to cook until asparagus has softened slightly and turned a slightly darker green. And anything with sausage and asparagus is an automatic win.
home cooking You'll fall in love with this delicious shareable pastry. This Easy Quiche Recipe is made with Chicken Sausage and Asparagus and turns out effortlessly gorgeous as well as so so tasty! I've covered the quiche topic before but it's hard to get away from when a certain someone is literally obsessed. You can have Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche
- You need 1 lb of breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus, remove tough ends and chop 1" long.
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
- Prepare of Garlic salt and black pepper.
- You need 8 of LG eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shaved parmesan.
Actually, my husband is a quiche recipe lover as well. I used fresh asparagus from a local farm and hot Italian sausage from another local farm where I know their animals live a good life. I like the health benefits of coconut oil so used half coconut oil half olive oil. didn't taste coconutty. This Ham and Asparagus Quiche is terrific for a springtime brunch, Easter dinner, or even just a weeknight meal.
Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche step by step
- Add sausage, asparagus and seasoning to a fry pan. Fry until sausage is browned and asparagus is tender..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Drain sausage and put in dish. Top evenly with tomatoes, and cheeses..
- Whisk milk and sour cream into eggs. Slowly whisk in flour and baking powder..
- Pour over everything in baking dish. Shake to even out the liquid..
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes. Until browned on top and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and let cool 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy..
The hallmark of a good quiche is that creamy, custardy texture that you get when the quiche is baked just enough without becoming over-baked and rubbery. Perfect for large parties, this recipe is also easily halved for smaller gatherings. Plunge the asparagus into the bowl of ice cold water. A simple savory quiche made with asparagus, spinach, green onions, feta, and mozzarella cheese. This vegetarian spring quiche is great for brunch or The quiche was perfect in every way.