Garlic Pepper Steak. Preheat barbecue for high heat and lightly oil cooking grate. Add steak and turn to coat with marinade. Garlic-scented olive oil, salt and pepper complement grilled T-bone steaks beautifully.
Garlic-Pepper Rub Recipe photo by Taste of Home. It added great flavor and a nice crust on our burgers. I'm sure it would be fantastic on steak and other meats as well. You can cook Garlic Pepper Steak using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Steak
- It’s 6-8 oz. of flat iron or flank steak, cut into large bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and cut into large bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium yellow onion, peeled and cut into large bite sized pieces.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Hoisin sauce.
Garlic and black pepper are all you need to season these awesome grilled pepper steaks. Whisk oil, garlic and pepper until blended; spread onto both sides of steak in shallow dish. This recipe is a home made version of the popular garlic pepper beef or sometime called garlic pepper steak from Jollibee. In my opinion, this is more like a modern version of beef tapa.
Garlic Pepper Steak step by step
- Combine steak, peppers and onions in a large bowl. Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add garlic and mix well. Marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat. Add steak and cook until browned, about 2 mins per side. Transfer to a plate. Return pan to medium high heat. Add more olive oil if needed..
- Add veggies and salt and pepper. Sauté until almost tender..
- Add steak and Hoisin sauce. Stir well. Cook until steak reaches preferred temperature and veggies are softened..
Skip to Garlic Pepper Steak Salad content. The sirloin steak and peppercorn ranch dressing is what dresses this salad up. This Garlic Pepper Steak Seasoning is a wonderful blend of spices that enhance the flavor of fish, roast beef, pork chops, poultry, burgers, steak, or almost anything made on the grill. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week. Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion.