Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Great recipe for Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad. See great recipes for Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad too!
Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. In a large pan, heat a drizzle of oil on medium-high. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towel; season with ½ the remaining spice blend and S&P. You can have Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad
- Prepare 4 pcs of pork chops (thin in size) garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- It’s 25 gr of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 300 gr of iceberg lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of carrot, shredded or julienned.
- You need 150 gr of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 of English cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Garlic red wine vinegar dressing (mix well in a small bowl):.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 30 ml of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 60 ml of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
Transfer to a plate and set aside in a warm spot, leaving any browned bits (or fond) in the pan. These easy pan seared pork chops are the juiciest pork chops you'll ever try. Boneless pork chops are salt and peppered, then seared with olive oil, butter, and fresh oregano to create the perfect main dish. Serve these pork chops next to some bacon green beans almondine, crispy parmesan roasted potatoes, or a quick side salad!
Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad step by step
- In a big bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add the dressing. Mix well. Set aside..
- Pat dry pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on both side. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. When it’s shimmering hot, add in the pork chops..
- Sear on one side for 2-3 minutes without moving them until it turn golden brown. Flip and sear the other side as well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with salad and French fries if desired. Yum! 😋.
While the potatoes roast, cut the broccoli into long, thin florets, including the stem. On another lined sheet pan, toss the broccoli with a drizzle of oil; season with ½ the remaining spice blend and S&P. Toss to coat and arrange in a single, even layer. Cooking time can vary based on the thickness of the pork chops. How to sear pork chops to golden perfection.