Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil. This turmeric stir fried mince with vegetables is one of the my favourite family dishes. It's super easy to make, full of vegetables, it can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days or frozen and reheats well (scroll down for food prep and meal ideas!). Make a well in the middle of your pan, add the.
Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. While frying, move the egg around to prevent from sticking and spoon some of the hot oil over the egg for crispy edges. Cook until whites are firm but yolk is still runny. You can cook Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 of Kilo Pork Mince.
- It’s 1 handful of Beans, ends removed, bite-size cut.
- You need 1/2 of small red onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1-2 tsp of chilli garlic oil or sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 handful of moringa leaves (optional) or substitute spinach.
- It’s 1 dash of Knorr or Maggi seasoning or any soy seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Carefully lift out the egg and put it on a warmed plate covered with foil. Overall this stir fried mince was a really good discovery and a creative way of using mince rather than making it into burgers or bolognese. Egg and Beef Mince Stir Fry. Minced / ground pork is stir fried with tasty classic Chinese flavours that are savoury with a touch of spice and sweet.
Stir-fried Mince & Green Beans in Chili Garlic Oil step by step
- Sauté in cooking oil the garlic and onions..
- Add the pork mince. Season with 2 pinches of salt and sprinkle pepper to taste. Sauté until colour changes. Add few drops of Knorr..
- Add the blanched (already half cooked) beans. Add the butter. Continue stir fying..
- Add the moringa leaves and the chilli garlic oil or sauce. Adjust according to how hot u want it. Mix and saute in well until beans are cooked. Serve and enjoy..
Made with just a handful of staple Asian condiments, the ground beef can be switched with chicken, pork or even turkey. Cook Minute® Rice with chicken broth, stir-fry vegetables, soy sauce and egg. You'll feel good about serving your family this low- calorie, low-fat dish. Thai stir-fried minced beef with basil and chilli recipe Save Wok-fried beef finished with a deep-fried egg and fiery chilli, garlic and lime sauce Credit: Haarala Hamilton Stir-fried chilli beef mince with green beans and rice Kiwi favourite mince gets a tasty makeover in this chilli mince with beans and rice recipe. A special day for the Christians all over the world.