Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp. You can thread shrimp on toothpicks for better handling. While the shrimp is cooking, mix together lime juice, honey, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce and garlic. Add a little of the sauce to shrimp after flipping.
Stir in shrimp until well coated. Pan seared shrimp, broccoli, carrots, snap peas and bell pepper are tossed in the perfect sweet and spicy sauce. Serve over fluffy white rice or quinoa! You can have Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp
- It’s 1 pound of jumbo shrimp shelled raw.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s of Chilli olive oil and butter as needed for sautéing.
- You need 4 Cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cold butter cut into pieces.
- You need 2 of chopped green onions.
Sriracha is a Thai-inspired chili sauce made of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, sugar, garlic, and salt. Huy Fong is one of the most popular producers. Honey Sriracha Sauce: In this recipe, I mix honey and more seasonings with Srirach sauce and use it for both marinating and dipping! Once melted add in fresh ginger and garlic.
Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except butter, oil, green onions and shrimp. Remove 1/4 cup of mixture to marinate the shrimp in. Save remaining sauce.Marinate shrimp for at least 15 minutes and up to an hour..
- Heat chilli oil and butter in a skillet until hot. Add marinated shrimp and discard the marinate. Sauté shrimp until pink and just cooked through. Remove shrimp to a plate. Add reserved marinade to the pan used to cook the shrimp and cook until reduced by half and slightly thickened. Add the cold butter, turn off the heat and whisk until blended. Pour over shrimp, add onions, and serve with rice..
Next add in smoked paprika, ground cloves, honey, Sriracha and lime juice. Place prepared shrimp on wooden skewers. Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub with olive oil soaked rag. Place shrimp skewer on the grill. Stir in the honey, Sriracha, and garlic cloves.