Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops. Eggplant pasta and Rib-eye Steak perfect combination. Your family with love this recipe for lunch or dinner. Add juices reserved from clams, wine, carrot and oregano.
Stir to dissolve, adding water if necessary to make a paste. If you are using the paste, squeeze it into a bowl. Smash and peel garlic, then sprinkle it with salt, and mince it finely. You can have Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 1 lb of linguine.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red-pepper flakes.
- You need 1 lb of bay or sea scallops, tough muscles removed.
- Prepare 1 pint of container ripe grape tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped Parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped tarragon leaves.
- It’s 1/8 cup of vidalia spring onion, into strips.
- You need of Coarse salt.
- You need of Scallops.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of Chopped tarragon leaves, reserved.
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of prepared horseradish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly chopped chive.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Rib-eye Steak.
- You need 2 3/4 inch of thick rib-eyes.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
Rib eye is definitely my favorite cut of meat. The garlic rib-eye steaks in this recipe are flavored with a simple garlic and soy sauce marinade. This recipe is easily scaled up for a larger family or dinner party, or down for a party of two. For maximum flavor, choose bone-in rib-eye steaks, just be aware that they will take longer to cook than.
Garlic Clam Pasta w/ Rib-eye & Scallops instructions
- For the horseradish sauce, mix in all ingredients and stir well. Add to taste. Cover and refrigerate..
- Bring a large stockpot of water to a boil, and add salt generously. Add pasta; cook until al dente according to package instructions. Drain in a colander, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water..
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red-pepper flakes; toast until lightly golden and fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer garlic to a small bowl; set aside.
- Add wine, butter, lemon juice, and stir until fragrant (about 30sec). Add clams to pan and cover until they open. Then add tomatoes, onions, parsley, all but a bit of chopped tarragon leaves, and cook, stirring frequently,. Season with salt and pepper and the garlic/crushed pepper. Remove from heat..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Remove the small side muscle from the scallops, rinse with cold water and thoroughly pat dry.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, add scallops to the skillet in a single layer and cook, flipping once, until golden brown and translucent in the center, about 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside and keep warm..
- Make sure the steaks are room temperature. Pat both sides dry to allow for a great seat. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a very hot skillet add 2tbsp Olive oil and let fizzle. Place steaks in and don’t move them. Toss in butter and garlic clives. Let them wear 3-4min each side. Remove from skillet and let rest 4-5 min. Slice at 45° against the grain about 1/4” thick slices..
- Add pasta, parsley, reserved cooking water; toss to combine. Divide among bowls. Add several scallops in center and top with tarragon. Drizzle horseradish sauce and add rib-eye strips. Serve and enjoy!.
All Reviews for Rib Eye with Garlic-Thyme Marinade. Marinade ingredients also include maple syrup, beer, garlic, dry mustard, and sesame oil. Meat should be marinated for at least an hour. We don't usually marinade rib eye steaks because they. To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union.