Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp. This baked cheesy garlic prawn recipe is inspired by a French dish called lobster thermidor. We are using jumbo prawns instead. Line a rimmed baking sheet (I used this silpat liner).
Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! More low carb shrimp recipes coming your way, unless I hear otherwise! For more seafood, check out my lemon baked cod. You can have Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp
- It’s 1 kg of large SHRIMP cleaned, trimmed.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheddar CHEESE.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated quick melt CHEESE.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BREAD CRUMBS.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salted BUTTER.
- You need 5 of gloves minced GARLIC.
- You need 1 pc of minced red BELL PEPPER.
- It’s 1 pc of minced green BELL PEPPER.
And if you're just really feeling the easy recipes, try. Shrimp cooked with garlic and onion are served over garlic cheese grits. This is a dish for garlic lovers. Reviews for: Photos of Garlic Shrimp and Cheesy Grits.
Baked Cheesy Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Slice the back of each shrimp from head to tail. Remove the black vein and open shrimp like butterfly. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. When the butter is melted, remove from heat..
- Combine garlic and bell pepper with the melted butter..
- In a separate bowl, mix all the cheese and bread crumbs..
- Prepare baking tray lined with parchment (or foil). Arrange shrimps side by side, meat facing up. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place butter mixture on each shrimp followed by the cheese mixture..
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 8 to 10 minutes..
Spicy, garlicky, and sweet all at once, these crispy chili garlic shrimp will be your new favorite takeout dish at home in your own kitchen! If you love shrimp as much as I do, and you also happen to love Chinese takeout, then my Chinese chili garlic shrimp is a recipe you've simply got to try. Our Thai shrimp recipe is superb for a party. Medium to jumbo shrimp are tossed in a spicy chili-garlic sauce, then broiled in the oven for a few minutes. Lay shrimp on their sides on a baking sheet.