Sliced pork belly with garlic sauce. This recipe explains how to cook sliced pork belly in a frying pan until crispy and browned. No need to turn on the oven. Many pork belly recipes require slow cooking or oven roasting the unsliced pork belly for a long time.
Bacon is basically cured pork belly slices. Today we are going to make a dish with one piece of pork belly. We are going to make Pork Belly with Garlic Sauce. You can have Sliced pork belly with garlic sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sliced pork belly with garlic sauce
- You need 1 lb of Pork belly.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice wine (mijiu).
- It’s 2 cups of cold water.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of soy souce.
Let me remind you that bacon is made of pork belly slices. We, however, are going to have the whole pork belly! Put the oil and chili into a small bowl. Next, add the chili oil, peanut butter, spicy bean paste, soy sauce, and half of the minced garlic.
Sliced pork belly with garlic sauce step by step
- Starting with lukewarm water; cook the pork belly until boiled..
- Turn down the heat, add leak and 1/4 cup of rice wine. Slow cook for 30 minutes..
- Put the meat into cold water, let it sit there for 3 minutes..
- Finally, slice meat thinly and eat with the dipping sauce (simply mix the minced garlic with soy sauce.).
Welcome to FOOD SHOW HUB YouTube Channel! Garnish as desired, enjoy with rice. Place the pork loin in a saucepan, add ginger, green onion, and rice wine. Pour in enough water to cover the meat. Combine minced garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil in.