Honey Garlic Chicken. I made the chicken thighs with Honey Garlic Sauce as Honey Garlic Chicken is an easy and delicious recipe. The combination of honey, garlic and soy sauce always guarantees mouthwatering. This Honey Garlic Chicken from Delish.com is bomb.
Tangy apple cider vinegar and salty soy sauce balance the honey's heavy floral sweetness. This honey garlic chicken is that good. Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice. You can cook Honey Garlic Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken thighs.
- You need of Salt and pepper, to season.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, to season.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Honey Garlic Chicken – The most amazing crisp-tender chicken with a honey garlic sauce that is Aside from the amazingly crisp-tender chicken cutlets, the honey garlic sauce is the true star here. Simple and quick Honey Garlic Chicken made in your slow cooker! This Crock Pot honey garlic chicken recipe starts with bone-in chicken breasts cooked until perfectly tender in the slow cooker. Coat each chicken wing with a generous layer of the flour mixture.
Honey Garlic Chicken instructions
- Separate chicken skin from thigh and place small pieces of butter between the skin and the meat. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Sear chicken thigh for 5 minutes on each side, skin down first..
- Bake for 15 minutes skin side up. (12 min for chicken breast).
- Arrange chicken skin side up in the skillet. Add garlic between chicken and fry until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the honey vinegar mixture. Increase heat to medium high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (3-4 minutes)..
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or a salad..
Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs marinated and baked until golden brown and juicy on the inside. They are topped with an amazing Honey Garlic sauce! This Honey Garlic Chicken takes some of my favorite ingredients and combines them into an incredible dish! Juicy chicken thighs drizzled with a honey garlic and soy sauce that is to die for! Super easy and super fast, this Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is full of flavor and a family friendly dinner recipe.