Spaghetti with spinach and garlic. Find Deals on Pasta Spinach in Pasta & Noodles on Amazon. Very gently heat the oil and garlic in a small pan for a few mins until it just starts to brown, then add the vinegar. When the spaghetti is cooked, reserve some of the water, then drain.
Even the cream can be bought as a pantry ingredient nowadays. This One Pot Spinach Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti dinner is a quick, easy, and decadent one pot spaghetti dinner – influenced by some of my favorite Tuscan flavors (we're using butter in this dish which is not typical for a Tuscan Spaghetti Recipe – Tuscan food usually uses olive oil in place of butter, but I just love rich garlic butter spaghetti so much, so we're going to say this spaghetti is. This Garlic-Butter Pasta & Spinach dish is a once a week deal. You can cook Spaghetti with spinach and garlic using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with spinach and garlic
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 12 oz. of dried spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 cup of thawed frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
My other half is obsessed with garlic. The man can live on spaghetti, and he wants me to come up with a garlic and chocolate CAKE! Sauteed garlic and olive oil adds richness and flavor to a splendid blend of hot angel hair pasta and chopped spinach. Simply toss all the ingredients together, cook for a couple of minutes, and serve.
Spaghetti with spinach and garlic step by step
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. While you're waiting for the noodles to cook, prep the sauce..
- Add the olive oil, shallot, garlic, pepper flakes, a good pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper to a small pot and put it on low heat. Let infuse for 5 minutes then take the pot off the heat..
- Drain the noodles once they're cooked, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water. Toss the noodles with the sauce, spinach and cheese. Add extra salt as needed. If the pasta gets too clumpy, loosen it with a bit of pasta water. Drizzle with a bit more extra virgin olive oil before serving..
Add the spinach and sauté with the garlic. Once wilted, season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until just underdone. Reserve a cup of the pasta water before draining.